Born in Rome, Italy in 1968, has lived in various countries such as Malta, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, U.S.A. , Cuba, Mexico, and ultimately now resides between Brasil and Italy.
His passion for photography came to be in the deserts of Qatar, documenting the modernization of the beduins.
Studied and graduated in photography from the School of Visual Arts in New York
Since then, he has travelled extensively documenting various cultures and ways of life.
These include: ¨Gypsies in Italy, France, Bulgaria and the U.S.A.
Mayan ceremonies in Guatemala and Mexico.
Religion and folklore in Brasil and Cuba.
Anthony has had many exhibitions and publications.
These include tourism and travel magazines in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and Brasil.
- Florianopolis, Historia e Arquitetura (2013) -Colonial architecture of the Island of Santa Catarina, Florianopolis, Brasil, - Published by Escrituras Editora, Brasil
- Afro Cuba (2010)- An overwhelming inedit work regarding the mysterious and magical world of Afro - Cuban religions. ( Benteli Verlag, Zurich).
- Playa del Alma (2005) - The Soul of Playa del Carmen - Published by Pinacoteca 2000, Mexico.
- Children First (1998)- Published by Bulfinch Press, Boston.(Various contibuting photographers)
- Costiera Amalfitana (1993)- The Amalfi Coast in b&w, Published by Tullio Pironti Editore, Naples.
- Roma, Tradizione che Resiste (Italia) - A visual portrait of Rome’s cultural identity
- Gastronomia das Ilha (Brasil) - Gastronomical evolution of the Island of Santa Catarina
- Shamanism and Healing (Mexico) - photo documentary on traditional healing
Social documentary, potraiture, children, architecture,
theatre, film stills, fashion.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe